Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance For Drivers Throughout Georgia
Every time you sit behind the wheel, you face risks and responsibilities associated with driving. While you drive as carefully as possible, it is important to have a reliable car insurance policy in case of an accident.
The agents at Cole Hixon Insurance are dedicated to creating genuine relationships with each driver through honesty and exceptional customer service. We will help you evaluate your risks and find an affordable car insurance policy to cover your vehicle.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
There are many types of coverage available to cover your vehicle. Full coverage auto insurance policies you may purchase through Cole Hixon Insurance, Inc. typically include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle. It can help with a victim’s medical bills as well as protect you against a lawsuit regarding a car wreck.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This provides compensation for you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving another driver who is not carrying the proper amount of insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: This helps with trip interruption expenses, such as if you run out of gas or get a flat tire.
Is Georgia A Fault State?
Georgia is an at-fault state when it comes to car accidents. This means that the driver who is declared at fault for an accident will be held responsible for filing a claim with their insurance provider for damages and injuries incurred by both parties. If you are involved in an accident, it is crucial to contact the police as well as your insurance provider.
Insure Your Vehicle Today
Get a car insurance policy suited for your coverage needs and your budget. Call Cole Hixon Insurance at (706) 353-8766 or get an instant online quote today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
When you purchase an auto insurance policy, you may pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. So long as your policy is active, you can file a claim to receive compensation for damages or injuries concerning your insured vehicle.
Every driver’s insurance needs are different and you need a car insurance policy tailored for your vehicle. In general, you should have enough insurance to cover the value of your vehicle. Be sure to speak with an insurance agent about protecting your vehicle with the proper amount of insurance.
Requirements for auto insurance vary per state. In Georgia, all drivers must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability